Mel Johnson

Read before write

3 posts in this topic

Both Ms. Leigh and I have noted a tendency of new posters, in particular, but not exclusively, to ask questions that have already been answered in previous posts and threads. Might I make a suggestion that things already posted may have the very answer to the problem you have? Also, the archives of this board have a wonderful range of classic questions already asked and answered, with a decent amount of "conventional wisdom" refuted. Be sure to check there, and if you think you've got one that isn't specifically answered, then please go ahead and post! Don't let this stop anybody from posting - it's just a heads-up to to things that can help you which are already right here for the taking!

To add to Mel Johnson's good advice, I'd like to suggest that everyone make themselves familiar with all the many different forums on the board before they start a new topic.

A good first stop after the Welcome forum might be the Rules and Policies and How To Do Things forums - from there the different forums are at your disposal. Oh yes, and be sure to read the "stickies" at the tops of the forums, too. :grinning: Before you know it you'll be an old pro. B)

Both Ms. Leigh and I have noted a tendency of new posters, in particular, but not exclusively, to ask questions that have already been answered in previous posts and threads. Might I make a suggestion that things already posted may have the very answer to the problem you have? Also, the archives of this board have a wonderful range of classic questions already asked and answered, with a decent amount of "conventional wisdom" refuted. Be sure to check there, and if you think you've got one that isn't specifically answered, then please go ahead and post! Don't let this stop anybody from posting - it's just a heads-up to to things that can help you which are already right here for the taking!

Thank you. Parent of dancer age 11