pauliner

Best College Ballet Programs

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I was wondering if any of you have been through the process of looking into colleges with serious dance programs, specifically ballet that we should tour? Thanks so much, Pauline

Pauline, welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancer!

We don't recommend specific programs, but there is a LOT of information on all of top programs. They are listed alphabetically in the topics about colleges and universities in the Career and Higher Education category of topics. :)

We're also interested in this subject. We've searched the California UC system as that is my daughters first choice of colleges, but would appreciate a current discussion of college ballet programs.

I'm going to close this topic, as posts about colleges need to be placed on the dedicated threads for the particular school.

For specific recommendations as to which colleges to research, I recommend that you first ask your dancer's ballet teachers or the AD of their school for a list of programs their former students have attended. Since our lists are very long, a shorter list might be helpful in deciding which programs to look at here. :) We cannot give you a list of best, as we do not rank programs.