Grandad dancer

Hello

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I danced age 7 to 8. I restarted 6 months ago age 58. Thoroughly enjoying it. My granddaughter also dances ballet. I have been reading your forum and was impressed. I thought I ought to play fair and be visible. 

Yours sincerely, Grandad dancer

Welcome, Grandad dancer!  We love it that you have restarted dance! Check out our Adult Ballet Students forum for lots of info and support. There is also a forum just for Male Dancers. :)  We hope you enjoy our forums and discussions!

I'll add my Welcome to you, Grandad Dancer, from the Adult Ballet students. We have a very supportive & knowledgeable set of adult dancers, so join in & share your journey!

Awesome to see more adult dancers...

Thank you all for the welcome. I have already made my first post. I do not intend to post much as there is a lot of good information already there and now I have found search option it will be even easier to find it. I am not very IT literate. I have already gained so much from lurking, I hope to give something back. My experiences outside of ballet as husband, father, grandfather, employer, serial hobbyist and occasional instructor of a variety of activities give me an overview that might be useful to others. It never ceases to amaze me how similar issues occur in different fields and how similar solutions can sometimes be applied.