****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site.

If you are using your phone, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Full Version." You should then be able to see the donation information in the upper right of the home page.

I can no longer 'view new content'

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Noodles

Noodles

Silver Circle

• PTA Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • Interests:Ballet and theater
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Parent of a dancer

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

I must have done something to mess up my settings but when I hit the View New Content tab, all I get is a note that there is no new content. So I have bene opening each category to find new posts.

Can someone tell me what I have done wrong and how to fix it?

**Edited to say I figured it out!

#2 Victoria Leigh

Victoria Leigh

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,165 posts
  • Interests:Teacher
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Teacher

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:32 AM

Thank you for letting us know, Noodles. :)  Sometimes those 'glitches' happen, but usually they do work out. 

Victoria Leigh
Administrator

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS...
...IT'S LEARNING HOW TO DANCE IN THE RAIN! [Unknown]

#3 meatball77

meatball77

• PTA Member
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Ballet
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Parent

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:45 AM

Over on the left side there are several options you can check.  Try unchecking or checking different options and it should fix it.

#4 ascballerina

ascballerina

Platinum Circle

• Teens
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Interests:Ballet,science, reading, Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, sewing, cooking, cats, gorillas, graphic design, whatever else piques my fascination
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:in teacher training program

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

I had that happening on both my computer and iphone for months (during which I was thinking "WOW the board is really dead!"). I eventually switched it from "new since my last visit" to the option for everything in the last week and just left it that way. Tricky to figure out what is actually new since my last visit sometimes but preferable to not seeing anything at all.

Let us read and let us dance, two amusements that will never do any harm to the world. -Voltaire

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by...and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost

****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site. In association with Zazzle.com