• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 WendyMichelle

WendyMichelle

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Interests:Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Adult Ballet Student/Subtitute BalletTeacher

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:50 PM

Yeah, I've been to *names deleted to protect the not so innocent* message boards. They are not nice. Not nice at all. And the moderators there are nothing more than adult ballet students who think they know everything. So.........if ya don't like it here, then by all means go somewhere else and see how you like the flaming and catfights and mudslinging.

With that being said........I love Clara 76, and Ms. Leigh, and Meeeeeeeeel, and Hans, and Mrs. Devor. So here's a tribute:

Where my MODS at?
From the front to back
Well is you feelin' that?
Put one hand up
Can you repeat that?
Tryin' to slam my MODS
See I don't need that!
So don't play yourself!!!!

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Don't you be slamming on me
Cuz I'ma make ya hate me (background..."don'cha mess with her, don'cha mess with her")
If you decide to mess with my MODS
I'm gonna shrink you down to size (background..."she'll cut you down to size, she'll cut you down to size")
Gonna make ya realize
You done messed up this time

Where my MODS at?
From the front to back
Put one hand up
Can you repeat that?
Tryin' to slam my MODS
See I don't need that!

You must learn the rules
Don't being dissing the MODS
Anything that belongs to BT4D
Is not our property
Don't you see?

Where my MODS at?
From the front to back
Put one hand up
Can you repeat that?
Tryin' to slam my MODS
See I don't need that!

***disclaimer*** Original song lyrics by 702. Modifications courtesy of moi. I will now go back to finishing up my rap to Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby."

:D
WM

Heaven knows I'm sick and tired of dancing with this broom. - Def Leppard, Let's Get Rocked         

#2 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Ballet Master

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,220 posts
  • Interests:Ballet, history, music, art, fine wines, roses, things that go BOOM!
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Teacher

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:44 PM

The point of this thread is that we are a moderated board, and we do have rules and policies. We enforce them, but our simple souls are badly suited to being dictators. So NO FEAR! WendyMichelle wrote us a little hip-hop tribute which Ms. Leigh and I felt was deserving of a place of its own. We may move things about a bit, and sometimes have to head off flame wars, but on the whole our old Victorian House (our organizing metaphor - plenty of rooms, and only slightly starchy manners) has been well-kept, and we are grateful to our members, who have helped us with the "housekeeping". :hyper:
Mr. Johnson
Ballet Talk for Dancers Ballet Master.

In association with Zazzle.com