****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site.

If you are using your phone, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Full Version." You should then be able to see the donation information in the upper right of the home page.

Articles: Vaganova article

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Dance_Scholar_London

Dance_Scholar_London

Sapphire Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts
  • Interests:Ballet pedagogy.
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Dance Scholar, Higher Education Teacher (Dance)

Posted 18 March 2005 - 08:33 AM

Garyecht, the papers in dance research are rather limited. It is certainly different in a wide field such as psychology

#17 Danzatriz

Danzatriz

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:dancer, student of dance

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:33 AM

As to the origins of the paper Im afraid I can't be very helpful since nowadays everything can be found in the WWW. This particular article was being dicussed (okay, torn appart) in another web site I go to, where it had been found by a user on the net.

#18 lampwick

lampwick

Sapphire Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts
  • Interests:Dance
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Professional Dancer | Ballet Teacher

Posted 18 March 2005 - 04:56 PM

Well, if you look at the URL and backtrack, the paper is by a student writing for an english class. The professor is a J.Yellowlees Douglass. The school is the University of Florida, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. A program called "Networked Writing Environment"

Just eliminate directories from the right in the location bar of your browser and you can trace a URL back to it's origin. :D

It reads like a typical undergraduate paper to me.

#19 Dance_Scholar_London

Dance_Scholar_London

Sapphire Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts
  • Interests:Ballet pedagogy.
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Dance Scholar, Higher Education Teacher (Dance)

Posted 19 March 2005 - 06:20 AM

Well, it is definitely "networked" all over the world now :blushing: :D

****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site. In association with Zazzle.com