****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site.

If you are using your phone, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Full Version." You should then be able to see the donation information in the upper right of the home page.

Embarrassing Registration Issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Princessroja

Princessroja

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Ballet, modern, teaching, choreography
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Teacher, adult ballet student

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:26 PM

Okay, so I have a rather embarrassing problem. When I was a teenager I had an account here; I didn't post very much and then promptly forgot about the account for a long time. I just rediscovered the board after eight years away, happily registered, and began posting--only to realize that one of the topics I posted in had actually been started by me under another name eight years earlier!  :o Now, what I'd really like to do is delete my old account and keep this one, because honestly I'm a totally different person now than I was then. I'm now a teaching professional and an adult, not a teenaged college student, and I'd like very much to get rid of my old nym too. But I don't know if that's allowed. What would be the best course of action?

#2 Victoria Leigh

Victoria Leigh

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,165 posts
  • Interests:Teacher
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Teacher

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:31 PM

Princessroja, the only way to delete a registration is for me to do it. If you write to me through Contact Us, which only comes to me, I can delete it for you. I will need your former screen name. 

Editing to add that, assuming you are the poster who just posted on another thread about this, which I just saw after posting here, I will delete that account. 

Victoria Leigh
Administrator

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS...
...IT'S LEARNING HOW TO DANCE IN THE RAIN! [Unknown]

#3 Princessroja

Princessroja

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Ballet, modern, teaching, choreography
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Teacher, adult ballet student

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:55 PM

Thank you, I was that poster (GemMetta). Much appreciated!

****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site. In association with Zazzle.com