****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site.

If you are using your phone, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Full Version." You should then be able to see the donation information in the upper right of the home page.

WHO CAN POST HERE?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Clara 76

Clara 76

Diamonds Circle

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,599 posts
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Ex-ballet dancer, Company Shoe Mistress, ballet teacher, and mom of a male dancer!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:52 PM

This forum is specifically for people who have male children who dance. We appreciate everyone else's advice, but this is a limited forum and we ask that iif you have pertinent information, please PM myself or Mel Johnson and tell us the information. We will post it if it's significantly important to the thread.
Thank you.

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor"- (Currently poking Poseidon in the netherworld with his trident)

"Christian Louboutins are uncomfortable, but I screamed the first time I put on a pointe shoe." Mila Kunis

#2 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Ballet Master

• 23,220 posts
  • Interests:Ballet, history, music, art, fine wines, roses, things that go BOOM!
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Teacher

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

What Clara said: ditto. It's no problem for us to take PM information and enter it into the main thread.
Mr. Johnson
Ballet Talk for Dancers Ballet Master.

#3 Victoria Leigh

Victoria Leigh

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 34,166 posts
  • Interests:Teacher
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:Teacher

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:43 PM

If you do not yet have PM privileges, you may sent it to me via the Contact Us link and I can post it on that forum. (Do NOT PM me, however, because my box is full! :ermm:)

Victoria Leigh
Administrator

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS...
...IT'S LEARNING HOW TO DANCE IN THE RAIN! [Unknown]

****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site. In association with Zazzle.com