****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site.

If you are using your phone, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Full Version." You should then be able to see the donation information in the upper right of the home page.

List of signals for Emoticons

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ascballerina

ascballerina

Platinum Circle

• Teens
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Interests:Ballet,science, reading, Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, sewing, cooking, cats, gorillas, graphic design, whatever else piques my fascination
  • Connection to/Interest in Ballet:in teacher training program

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Here's a cheat sheet of the typing codes--typing the codes creates the smiley!  Click to open the spoiler, cause it's LOOOONNNNGG.  Couldn't post the accompanying smiley every time because it's against the rules to have that many. This is my gift to mobile users; please don't ask me to do that ever again; it took forever!!!!!!  Computer people, this cheat sheet can be found by clicking the smiley button then the "show all" underneath.

Spoiler

Let us read and let us dance, two amusements that will never do any harm to the world. -Voltaire

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by...and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost

****Our 2017 Fundraiser has launched. Click for details to support our site. In association with Zazzle.com