Ballet Talk for Dancers
amethyst

2003-2009 Company Congratulations!

skittle   
skittle

Balletshuttle..congratulations, that is GREAT>>>

balletshuttle   
balletshuttle
:green: Thanks so much guys! We are all very excited.

balletbooster   
balletbooster

Congratulations Ballet Shuttle! Your news is wonderful and an inspiration to us all.

I lived in Austin in my early twenties and it is a marvelous town. Your daughter will love it there. Please keep us posted on her trainee year and her impending ballet career! :o

Momof3darlings   
Momof3darlings

Congrats to your daughter. Please keep us posted on her position, how things are going, etc.

:o

Guest Doris R   
Guest Doris R

How exciting for your daughter :o -- Best wishes for a long, happy and healty career.

Guest novamom   
Guest novamom

Congratulations to your daughter! That is very exciting news. I hope she has a wonderful experience there, and that you keep us all posted on every aspect :ermm:

BW   
BW

Veronica Posted: Aug 21 2003, 12:23 AM

Group: Member

Member No.: 1,289

How about a survey for Nevada Ballet Theatre? DD just finished the intensive and is thrilled....she is now a trainee with the company!

--------------------

Ronnie

IP: [ 198.81.26.13 ]

tango49 Posted: Aug 21 2003, 11:08 AM

Group: Member

Member No.: 1,919

Veronica...Congrads to your daughter on her new trainee position at Nevada Ballet! You both must be thrilled and I wish her a great year with much success! Tango

Wonderful news Veronica!! :wub::devil: and I've just posted a new report thread on Nevada Theatre over on the 2003 SI Report forum. :dry:

K8smom   
K8smom

How great for her, Ronnie - and how nice that she won't be too far away and you should be able to see her perform sometimes.

Veronica   
Veronica

Thanks for the congrats. However, my DD checked out this thread and says,"But how do they know who I am without a name?" So here is her nickname- Lexi. She can't wait until the Nevada Ballet Theatre web site and program gets updated. The :devil: wants the world to know her already!

balletbooster   
balletbooster

Congrats to Lexi and to you, Veronica! This is what all our dancers are dreaming of. Thanks for sharing the excitement with the rest of us! :devil:

Guest Solballets Mom   
Guest Solballets Mom

Congratulations! I know a young man who will also be joining the company. Here's to a wonderful season.

2dance   
2dance

Ronnie & Lexi:

Wonderful news!!! Congratulations! Will look forward to seeing her name on the website! :party::party:

vagansmom   
vagansmom

Congratulations, Lexi! Way to go :party:

And congrats are in order to Veronica, for all the blood, sweat :sweating: , and tears :party: along the way to this happy moment.

Veronica   
Veronica

Sofballets Mom,

Can you give the young man's first name so that we can congratulate him, too? :party:

Guest Solballets Mom   
Guest Solballets Mom

Veronica,

I've sent you a private message in reply.