Ballet Talk for Dancers
ABTBluebird

any famous dancers from your ballet school?

Spiritfire

Yes, it is CPB. I am sorry for not identifying the school

I also neglected to add Michael Owen, Director of Walnut Hill Dance Department and Summer Program, former principal dancer at ABT.

A really cool thing for the kids is when they wear a costume for a show and recognize one of the alum's names in the costume!

ABTBluebird

Yes, I would assume it is CPYB

---------

Oops, I didn't see the last post, and now I can't delete this!

Edited by ABTBluebird

TWiNKLTOES194

Louise Nadeau of PNB and Rachel Peppin from Birmingham Royal Ballet

xballet huni 32x
Sarah Lane, Kristi Boone, Alanna Lipsky, Aisha Ash (who was the double for Eva in "Center Stage")... so far :clapping:

Balletstar811, those dancers come from my studio, so I guess we go to the same studio!

leebick

Hi-

dcns already mentioned that Riley Watts came from our dd's studio, but she forgot to add that Ivy Clear is currently teaching there.

ballerine177

Two dancers from my studio are with the Joffrey Ballet (Kathleen Thielhelm and Stasha Holden). Christopher Ellis is with Orlando Ballet and Peter Frank is with Houston Ballet. And recently we had someone from our studio get accepted to Colorado Ballet's Studio Company. :)

camilla_marchant_3

I don't know if any professional dancers came from my ballet school but I've danced with Emma Lister(English National Ballet) and Julianne Rice-oxley(Irish ballet) and Janet Lewis(RB Principal).

balletbum1

Megan Fairchild, Robby Fairchild, and Whitney Jensen all trained at my studio before they moved onto to different studios.

ballerino81

Hi,

I graduated from the John Cranko School in Stuttgart (Germany) and there are actually a few of "famous" dancers from my school.

Here some names: Friedemann Vogel, Alicia Amatriain, Mikhail Kaninskin

Sweet-Pea

David Hallberg and Anthony Spaulding from SBAZ. :) They studdied here when Kee-Juan Hann and Nadya Zubkov were running the school. Since then I've followed Nadya and don't get to see them when they come back to Arizona.