Ballet Talk for Dancers
syr

Harid Conservatory

dancemaven

Tadpole, welcome to BT4D! 

The dedicated Harid thread is not the place to hold a discussion about colleges or career options--both very wide-ranging topics. ?  We do, however, have a whole Forum with dedicated threads for the college programs with ballet.  Likewise we have a whole Forum dedicated to career options and general career discussions.  These topics come up continuously, year after year, so there is a lot of information, discussion, and wisdom to be had here.  

I recommend that you pull up your favorite chair, get your favorite drink, and settle in to explore this full site to see what all we offer.  Do some searches or just scroll through Forums and drop in on various threads to read.  Join discussions.  Enjoy!  We look forward to getting to know you.  Do stop by the Welcome Forum to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your dancer. ?

vrsfanatic

Hello tadpole. Yes, dancemaven's suggestions on how to get the information on College programs is the best way to find what you are looking for.

As for how many openings are there is the upper levels of our school is determined by how many returning students we have. Unfortunately there is no concrete answer. It differs from year to year.

dancemaven

Please members, we must insist that this thread be kept on topic, i.e., specific information regarding Harid's pre-professional residential school. :thumbsup:  To that end, I have removed a post that was regarding generic career options.

General career discussions have many threads of their own in the designated forums. :)

tadpole

My apologies for getting off topic.  

dancemaven

No apology needed, tadpole! ?

As a new member, if you don't ask, you won't know.  It won't take you long to find your way around the Board. Don't be shy about nosing around. ?

Now, back to Harid. ?