Ballet Talk for Dancers
balletbeauty05

PMing, who we are allowed to send to

DancinFeet

Oh, and I forgot to ask...what do you mean putting me into the teens group?

Victoria Leigh

If you would like to have access to the Buddy Board, you will be placed in the Teens group. This is also available only to Full Members, with two weeks and 30 posts. :)

DancinFeet

Got it...I'm not sure I'm allowed to "chat" even though I'm sure it's safe and all. but it sounds like a cool function to have!

Victoria Leigh

So, are you saying that you would like access to the Buddy Board? It is a secure site. No one but those admitted by Mr. Johnson or myself are allowed there. They don't even see it listed on the forums.

Clara 76

I think she thinks it's like Instant Messaging....??

Victoria Leigh

Ah, that could be! Had not thought of that.

DancinFeet, the Buddy Board on Ballet Talk is just another forum, but it's for teens only, and it's private. No one else can see it except those admitted, Mr. Johnson and myself. You are allowed to discuss topics that are not allowed on the YD forums, like leotards, or whatever teen dancers talk about. :) You can also exchange email address there, if you like, as it is a secure forum.

DancinFeet

never mind what I said above....I was confused. :) I get it now! :thumbsup: Sorry for the confusion. :D

DancinFeet

how do I get on the buddy board?

Victoria Leigh

By asking, which you just did :thumbsup: I will admit you now.

daintydancer

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this question, are new members not allowed to message the administrators? I tried to message Ms. Leigh but a popup bubble stated this.

You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.
  • OK
Edited by daintydancer
grammar

Victoria Leigh

As I just said on another response to you, daintydancer, the answer is on the board. It just takes some reading time. The first category of topics on the Home page contains all the information on how this board works, including a topic on PM's.