Ballet Talk for Dancers
Treefrog

RDA National Festival

ballerine177

Those are some amazing photos! And they're so sharp. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. :thumbsup:

Momof3darlings

If you click on profile on the top of the linked page you can read information about the photographer. If you click on all galleries you can see more of his work.

ballerine177

I saw more pictures last night. They're very good. And the website is updates regularly, so I can't wait to see pictures of Viva Vivaldi! :thumbsup:

beckyb

Here is a link to the root page of the Festival Gallery. From there, one can navigate to each night's dances, and see several photos of each dance.

His non-ballet photos are just as spectacular, by the way, and can be viewed from here.

kyliekye

Hello everyone. Im from the pacific region from dance peninsula ballet(from crazy dance with the gypsys running around with tambourines and the whip). I have been to RDA many times but this was my first National festival. Although it was quite a lot of long performances all in a row, I learned alot and really enjoyed the fesitval as a whole. Who were your favorite teachers there? Mine was Laura Alonso. Her classes were so hard but good.

Anyways I wanted to let everyone know that there is a video feature on the RDA festival. Here is the link: RDA Video

Also, the photogrpaher that was taking pictures at the festival is AMAZING! We are featuring his as a photographer on the same website as the video. He is a very nice man too and we were so lucky to have him there photographing at festival because I think every company gained many great pictures of not only the performances, but also classes.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the video! Let me know what you think because I work for that company and helped edit it! :P Yay for RDA !

Pointeyourfeet

The video was really good.... thanks for sharing it! My favorite teacher was also Laura Alonso and then a close second was John Magnus.

ballerine177

I loved John Magnus. He really stressed corrections throughout the whole class. And did anyone else notice his uncanny ability to remember names and faces? :lol: