Victoria Leigh

New PRIVATE forum for Teens!!!

enigmaticpheo

I'd love to be admitted!

panda bear 16

Can I be admitted?

Mel Johnson

OK panda bear, you're in.

Enigmaticpheo, it would be helpful to me to know for certain how old you are right now. I believe that you are 19, is that correct?

PS. On third thought, if you graduated three years ago and you were 16, then you're 19 now. You're eligible for Teens status through 19, if you so desire.

kwdancer13

I'm now a member, YAY! So I would love to be admitted.

Mel Johnson

OK, Karl (see, we DO review your old posts before we admit you to Teens!), you have more than 30 posts, which automatically qualifies you for the personal message feature, you've been on since last July, so now you should see both Buddy Board, for ballet-based chat, and Private Forum, which is for a more confidential advice source from the teacher-moderators.

kwdancer13

Thanks!

Shannonian101

I would love to be admitted, please!

Mel Johnson

Heavens. :ermm:

Well, you pass, Shannonian. I'll have you on in just a moment. Now remember, when you post to the Private Forum, it's visible to you, and the teacher-moderators, AND the other members of the Forum.

lv2dance

I too would love to be admitted if possible. I think this is a great idea!![/s]

Victoria Leigh

You are admitted, lv2dance. :)

xSugarplum

Hi! I was wondering If I might be able to participate in this forum? There's actually something I've been meaning to post about in the forum but I don't particularly want to risk the wrong people seeing it, so this would be a pretty good option if I could be accepted. Thanks for the consideration. :)

Victoria Leigh

You should see that forum now, xSugarplum. :)

xSugarplum

Thank you very much, Ms. Leigh. :]

blaise

I have 7 months left before my 23rd birthday. Can I still be granted access to this forum or am I too old? :lol:

Victoria Leigh

Well, we said 17-22, so, I guess you are good for 7 months. :lol: But please do let me know when that birthday comes, okay?