Ballet Talk for Dancers
Victoria Leigh

New PRIVATE forum for Teens!!!

blaise
Well, we said 17-22, so, I guess you are good for 7 months. :lol: But please do let me know when that birthday comes, okay?

I'll try to remember. If I forget, it's in July. :D

ETA: Erm . . . so six months. Clearly, I have a degree in art and not arithmetic. :wink:

AndyMcDandy

Sounds good to me!

Victoria Leigh

Not yet, Andy. You are still a New Member, plus a new member who has been missing in action for a long time. Let us get to know you again. :grinning:

littlemisstwinkletoes

That sounds like a great idea! I can't wait until I am eligible to join! 13 Days Left!

littlemisstwinkletoes

I am very sorry I posted in the wrong forum. I'll double check next time. Please delete my responses if you can.

aldballerina

If I qualify, I'd love to be admitted.

Victoria Leigh

You are admitted, aldballerina. :)

futurebalanchine

:clapping: can i be admitted?

Edited by futurebalanchine

Victoria Leigh

No, I'm sorry, but you have to be here for at least 3 weeks and have 30 substantial posts in order to be admitted.

KitriFan

Could I be admitted?

Victoria Leigh

Actually, Katherine, although the post about the forum was put in 17-22, it really is, as the title says, a forum for Teens. I don't really think you want to do that. :)

KitriFan

Okay thanks! I only posted because I read this thread and someone wrote that it's for people up to 22, but I guess that's no longer the case then.

Victoria Leigh

Yes, you are right. Originally we set the Teen category to cover through the college years, but over the years we just did not have members from this category active in that forum at all. If you look at this topic, for instance, it is 4 pages long, and there were no posts or requests at all between 2009 and 2013. And there was only one post in 2013!

What seems to happen is once dancers are out of high school and either dancing or in college, they are no longer active.

KitriFan

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying!

abunchofbunheads

Could I please be admitted? :flowers: