Ballet Talk for Dancers
towayne2000

Boys White Ballet Knee Socks?

towayne2000

I have seen some boys wearing uniforms with long white ballet socks and not short ankle socks!

Does anyone know of any supplier who sell these? As they seem impossible to find!

Victoria Leigh

They are just longer white socks, found everywhere socks are sold. They are not made specifically for ballet.

towayne2000

I had thought of that but i came across some on the internet purpose made and i didnt save the link!

Edited by Redbookish

Dance_Scholar_London

If you get a chance to travel to London, the Bloch store should have them--at least they did last year.

towayne2000

I have checked there website but none listed! Thankyou though!

Edited by Redbookish
removal of unnecesary quotation of previous post.

Victoria Leigh

wd, please check your email and respond.

towayne2000

Already done - Should arrive shortily!

Email sent 10mins ago.

Victoria Leigh

Emails received, thank you. (They went to my spam folder.)

citationfire

The dance studio that I dance at requires our adult class to wear a uniform including socks. The socks that I wear when I dance are from Freeds of London. I ordered them through the school that I dance at but, I think you can buy them online through Freeds. They are made out of a thin stretchy cotton material. Hope this helps!

Mike

Kentucky

towayne2000

Thanks Mike,

I have checked the web but cant see them! Are you able to post me the item link for freeds? if you know it!

Thanks Wayne

Dance_Scholar_London

I suggest to call either Freed or Bloch directly (London store). I am positive that they have white socks in stock.

Hans

I went to the Freed website and found these. They do not appear to be knee socks, though.

MJ

Go to a Men's department in a department store or mens clothing store and look for thin nylon dress socks, you can find them in white. They are strong and last forever.

Mel Johnson

And it's going on summer in the northern hemisphere, so white knee-highs will be easier to find.

citationfire

Wayne,

If you are looking for knee high ballet socks you can get them from Porselli Dancewear. Unfortunatelly, they are located in England which means they will cost you more due to the exchange rate and will take a little longer to get to you. The link to their website is: https://dancewear.co.uk/products/details/&prodid=834 Hope this works for you.

Mike Kavich

Kentucky