towayne2000

Boys White Ballet Knee Socks?

towayne2000   
towayne2000

Thankyou Mike! You are a dream!

Wayne - England

gibbon256   
gibbon256

Wayne, you may have already sourced your socks but just in case, Marks & Sparks have thin white cotton(80%) with elastin (20%) socks currently in stock on a 3 for 2 deal. My son has size 3 feet but we tend to buy the size 4-7 because they come up to 3/4 calf level when he wears ballet tights. The elastin in these socks seems to keep the sock nicely formed around the ankle & calf area without wrinkling and the cotton is a much healthier and more comfortable alternative for sweaty feet and toes than the dreadful all nylon socks you usually find offered in dance range socks.

Hope that helps?

Edited by gibbon256

towayne2000   
towayne2000

Thank you for your reply. I will certianly have a look!

I am not a dancer myself but needed some advice on where to get some costume pieces for a photoshoot I was doing.

Thank you for your help- it is very appreciated.

Wayne - England - Bristol

kaptanoglu   
kaptanoglu

My son found perfect socks in the ladies socks at Nordstrom's. They also sell, and can order for you, extra long sizing if your son's foot is bigger than a ladies sz. 10.

We found some that were thin enough, stretchy, the right height on his leg, smooth toe, and no printing! Not easy! Good luck.

Tagalong   
Tagalong

This thread is from 2009 and it is 2017 and I am finding near impossible to find white knee socks. I have tries all the major department stores, ballet shops, and online. I have ordered some online that appear to be socks but when they arrived were very thin like a trouser sock. Just a few years ago I could find these everywhere now I can not. If anyone can give me some new suggestions I would really appreciate it. 

bluemountain   
bluemountain

These are the ones we use for DS and they work really well: White socks