Victoria Leigh

TEEN PRIVATE FORUM

209 posts in this topic

Sorry to bother you, but I still am having trouble finding it . . . I don't see the YD forums category on the homepage, just a YD 13-16 and a YD 17-22 forum . . . ? There's no YD forums category on my homepage. Sorry again! I just can't seem to find the forum.

At the very bottom of the "For Teens" section, after Brag Board, comes the Private Forum. If you don't see that, then we have to fiddle some more with the software.

There is nothing under the Brag Board on the homepage.

Okay, try now. I did it again

Still nothing . . .

Okay, I did it again. If it doesn't work this time, I'm not sure what to try! Done everything I know how to do.

I still don't see it but that's okay thank you for trying though! :)

Esmeralda, I'm totally not understanding why you are not seeing it. Have you signed off of the board and back on again recently? It's at the bottom the YD Category Forums.

I just signed off and signed back in, but I still can't see it.

Okay, wait, I'm super confused. I'm not posting to be admitted into any forum or anything, I just honestly have no clue what I'm doing here. I signed up a few days ago, and I've been looking around trying to see how things work but I'm still confused. I see a lot of people talking about having their post moved to a different forum, about putting the wrong thing in the wrong place, etc. I genuinely have no clue what I'm allowed and not allowed to do and I just really don't want to get into trouble!!! :blushing: Help!!

AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, first of all, Welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancers!!!

At the top of each forum you'll find pinned topics which will describe if there are any particular rules to that forum. For example, in Pointe Shoes, anyone may ask a question, but all posters must wait for one of the Pointe Shoe Moderators to answer before they may add their own experiences.

At the top of the Parents of Boys forum, it describes the only posters who are to post there must be a parent of a male dancer, and so on!

Don't fret- if you do end up posting in the wrong place by accident, we'll move your post to the proper thread. Now if you're still misplacing posts when you've been here 10 years, we may have to have a chat!! ;-)

Okay, thank you so much! The last thing I wanted to do was to get into any trouble!! :happy:

Actually, I look for trouble...... :angelnot:

:whistling:

Hello! Can I please be omitted to both the buddy board and private teen board? Thanks!

OK, if you want to be Omitted, that means you want your permissions there cancelled. Is that what you actually want, or do you want to be ADmitted?