Ballet Talk for Dancers
Jessicaballet

Can't Find Buddyboard

Jessicaballet

Hi, I cannot seem to find the buddyboard! What do I do?

Victoria Leigh

Jessica, you need to ask to be admitted to both the Buddy Board and the Young Dancers Private Forum. Although you have been registered for a long time, all but one of your posts have been in the last few days. You have the post count required, but I don't feel that you have the time spent on the board to really know how we work here. You need to spend some time reading the Pinned topics and our Rules and Policies. Your posts so far have been all SI involved, and I don't believe we have really become well acquainted with you yet. I would like for you to spend another two weeks on the board, and then ask to be admitted. There is a topic for that. :)

Jessicaballet

Okay Thank you!! I found the board to ask to be admitted just after i posted this. Feel free to ignore that post until later!

Thank you again Ms. Leigh! You are very helpful!!

Feel free to delete this topic now unless you feel that it will be useful to other dancers, as it may be.

Victoria Leigh

I'm glad you found the topic, Jessica. Please remind me there in two weeks to admit you. :)

Jessicaballet

Of course Ms. Leigh! Thank you! I have loved being a part of ballettalk. It is really an awesome place for dancers to share their opinions.

Victoria Leigh

I'm very happy that you are enjoying the board Jessica! There is a lot of really great information here, and I know it is a bit overwhelming, but please do spend some time reading, as you can really learn a lot!!! :)

lily.ballet

Hi, I can't seem to figure out-what exactly is the buddy board? I can't get around on bt4d on my mobile device as easily so I'm not sure where to look and what it is . Thanks

Victoria Leigh

Lily.ballet, the information is in the 'pinned' topics at the top of this forum. You will not see the Buddy Board until you are a full member, which requires first that you have 30 posts and have been here at least 3 weeks. At that time you will need to request admission, and your status will be changed from New Member to Teen Member, and you will be able to see the Buddy Board and the Teen Private Forum.

I would also suggest that you sometimes access BTforD from a computer, where it is much easier to navigate.