Ballet Talk for Dancers
Sign in to follow this  
makuru

Repetto Men's Tights

makuru   
makuru

Does anyone know where I can get Repetto Men's footed tights (gray & black)? All the usual sources have dried up or are drying up. I googled them and found either nothing or when a store had them, they were not reordering or gave the impression that they're were not going to. I really like these tights, but apparently they've become scarce these days. Thanks for your help!!

dansair   
dansair

Try Repetto's online shop at www.repetto.com

AndrewUK   
AndrewUK

Looks like their UK web site has then in stock

makuru   
makuru

dansair & AnsrewUK,

Thanks for the suggesttons. I'll check them out.

AndrewUK   
AndrewUK

Just been looking on the UK site for myself !, need a couple new pair tights and also interested to see they do grey split shoe ballet shoes, not seen them offered before in UK, they seem a bit more expensive all round but if quality is there, then probably worth a go.

Tights wise at moment go for Wear Moi - reasonable price and quality is OK to

Colman   
Colman

My wife brought me back a pair from Paris. They're much better than the Capezio ones I was using. The shoes my son got seem nice too.

AndrewUK   
AndrewUK

I ordered some tights last week hoping they arrive soon, so can see what they are like, compared to Wear moi

AndrewUK   
AndrewUK

Bought a pair of grey tights plus a pair split shoes grey shoes as well (never seen grey offered before) worn both now a few time, fit is excellent and so is quality well worth trying, even though a little more expensive - Wear Moi might have lost out now ! other than dance belts