Ballet Talk for Dancers
KKB

HELLO!!

KKB

My name is Kelly. I live in Miami Beach , FL with my husband and 3 children. I was a former Magnet school dance teacher for 10 years and professional modern dancer for 2 years  My 13 year old daughter just left the competition world one  year ago and is now training full time with Miami City Ballet. I am so excited to join this site to help me with all my questions concerning training and direction in the ballet world!!

Thank you 

Victoria Leigh

Welcome, Kelly! We are happy you have joined our forums, and hope that you will find a great deal of helpful info here about training for your daughter. We have a lot of very experienced parents and teachers here to help you with your questions. :)

KKB

Hi Victoria. Thank you so much for welcoming me. Which forum should I go to for this question:

My daughter Dances is in the preprofessional program at Miami City Ballet. Last summer she attended the SAB summer intensive. We live less than a five minute drive from Miami City Ballet and have a Separate,bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom ,guest room. I am curious if anybody would be interested in some type of boarding exchange  between a Miami City Ballet and SAB Dancer for summer intensives?   If exchange is not an option I could also rent the room for a very reasonable fee.  Thank you so much!

kelly