Ballet Talk for Dancers
AERR

Help with Attitude

AERR

last year my attitudes were almost 120 degrees and this year I am struggling to get anything higher than 100 degrees. Does anyone have any tips for improving my attitude?

Victoria Leigh

Welcome to Ballet Talk for Dancers, AERR. :)

It would  help us to help you if you would tell us a bit more about your history in ballet. How old are you, how long have you studied ballet, have you studied in a pre-pro program, attended SI programs, etc. Since you posted in Young Dancers, I assume you are between 13 and 19, so a student and not yet a professional dancer. Are you also studying teaching?  

I will be happy to address your attitude technique, but really need some answers to the above questions first. :)

***Student members, please do not address this question until the poster answers the questions and a Teacher Moderator responds.  Thank you!

AERR

I am 17. I have studied ballet for 6 years. I am currently working towards my Advanced Foundation RAD ballet exam and teach 3, 3-5 classes a week. I have been on pointe for three years. I have had an account on here previously when I was younger but have no way of accessing it.