Ballet Talk for Dancers
isabelleeeee

Test

isabelleeeee

It seems there is a problem with my account. When I make a thread it is delete in few minutes. Do you have the same problem?

dancemaven

Isabelleeee, there is no problem with your account.  Your posts have been removed by Moderators.  We are very sorry the incident happened to you, but we are unclear what it is you wish to accomplish with your post and thread.  As you are a new member and that post was your first introduction to our discussion community, we have no way to evaluate your intent or the discussion you wish to start.  If you have any further questions regarding that post, please do contact a Moderator via the “Contact Us’ button at the top of the page.

We are very pleased to have you join our community and look forward to getting to know you through your posts.  Please do stop by the Welcome Forum and tell us a bit about your dance journey.  Please do read through our Rules and Policies to help get oriented to the nature of our Board.  We do have a nice Adult Ballet Student community that I’m sure you will enjoy participating in.

Welcome!

isabelleeeee

Hello dancemaven and thanks for answering me,

Well to be honest I thought in case my thread make problem the moderator would have just tell me.. Anyway thanks for explaining me.

Well I regulary came on that forum but I have never create an account. As I told it on the thread, I just wanted to warn others dancers that there is maybe a new "kind of crime" targetting specially ballerinas/female dancers/kid and old person... I just wanted to explain what happened and warrn people... As you can easily guess, english is not my native language and I struggle to write an entire text..

isabelleeeee

ok so even if almost nobody will read it due to lack of open minded of the moderator team I will try to inform you here... I do it to protect dancers but i got censure for absolutly no reason. The moderators just put in danger dancers, really shame on you!

It seems that some people volontary targetting ballerinas/gymnast women/kid and old person for robbering their dressing room. On our club, that what we thought after catching one man who admit targetting us!

I just wanted to warn you and be carefull of your stuff.

Victoria Leigh

Isabelleeeee, please do not keep posting the same topic. Dancemaven explained to you that it was removed because we do not feel that it opens a relevant discussion for our forums. I do not think that you need to worry about what happened at your school being any kind of trend.  We have not heard of anything even close to this happening in ballet schools anywhere. 

dancemaven

Isabelleeee, please read our Rules and Policies.

This is a highly moderated Discussion Board.  We have tried to explain our moderating actions regarding your initial post(s) to you.  It has nothing to do with your English skills, which, by the way, are just fine.  In addition, your last post has been removed because it adds nothing to any discussions regarding ballet, but is argumentative and a disagreement with our Moderating decisions.  

If you have further issues regarding our Moderating decisions, please take it up privately with us via the Contact Us button.  We do not discuss Moderating decisions on the open board.  Any further posts in that vein will be summarily removed.

All studios are aware of issues with theft potential and all dancers are or should be aware as well.  Actually, pretty much any place that is open to the public in any manner has that potential.  Let’s move on, please. :)