Ballet Talk for Dancers
  • Announcements

• Helene

2018 Joint Fundraiser for Ballet Talk for Dancers and Ballet Alert!   02/03/2018

We have launched our 2018 Fundraiser.  To donate, please see the instructions on our home page for checks (US dollars only) and credit card donations via PayPal.  We close the fundraiser as soon as we raise enough to sustain us for the next year, and we thank you for your support!

ddegaray

Congrats Lady Elle!  Choices are so wonderful to have!  

sheahuang

Congrats Lady Elle! Michael Beardan has always been very thoughtful- he sent personal notes to the Utah kids when he was there last year. Utah's loss is Oklahoma's gain!

Lady Elle

I'm wondering if academic scholarships are included in the academic acceptance letter.  My dd got an email saying she was accepted but no academic scholarship info in the email.  Her SAT scores ended up being sent to the university really late.  She applied back in November but the SATs didn't get sent until the beginning of this month.  I did call them to make sure she would still be eligible for any academic scholarships and they said absolutely.  I'm hoping to hear about $ offered as we would like to make a final decision as soon as possible.

Lady Elle

Oh yes, I've checked out that page.  Just wondering if it was stated on the acceptance letter (I assume there will be a regular mailed letter).

dancingjet

I'm pretty sure DD's academic scholarship came separately.