Ballet Talk for Dancers
emma25967

Ballet dance

emma25967

How to do ballet at home?

Clara 76

The answer depends totally upon your level of experience and training, emma25967!!!

If you are new to ballet then the answer is, "Not at all!!!" If you are already an experienced dancer, then the answer is to give yourself a good barre.

emma25967

Level of some experience.

dancemaven

Emma25967, I would suggest that you take a little more time providing background information regarding your journey and current level of training—if  you want people to answer your questions.  As it is, you are giving so little information that no one can even really guess what type of information you are looking for. :wink:

Please do head over to the Welcome Forum, introduce yourself, and give us some background on your journey in ballet thus far, your aspirations for training, etc. :)

LiterateGriffin

Edited by LiterateGriffin
Unauthorized post

Momof3darlings

LiterateGriffin-I see you are fairly new here.  Just a heads up that only students and Moderators are allowed to respond on the Young Dancer forums.  Please take a moment to read our guidelines so you will know where you can and can't post.  Thank you.

LiterateGriffin

My apologies.

I was actually on a very different forum from where I thought I was. Therefore, I have deleted the content of my post. I had initially asked some drawing-out questions, to get Emma to reply to already-asked questions in more details. However, I did "mom-splain" some things to her, 

I'd THOUGHT I was in the Parents of young dancers forum... only realized I wasn't after reading several more threads!