Ballet Talk for Dancers
kittyenpointe

I’m new here!

kittyenpointe

Hello everyone! I’d just like to introduce myself after reading a bunch of things on this site. I am a new ballet student and I’m 13. I just recently started ballet classes (two months ago) and I’m not on pointe yet, but I’ll keep working hard. I have six lessons per week (3 hours each) and I’m improving very fast. I used to do ballet when I was younger and regret stopping. Fortunately, I did not forget much from those lessons. 

I would like to add that I am very impressed by how informative this site is.

I hope everyone is having a great day! 

Kitty

Victoria Leigh

Welcome, kittyenpointe :)  Thank you for your very nice intro, and we hope you enjoy our forums. Please do check out our Rules and Policies as they will guide you in terms of how we work here. 

I moved your topic about Bobby Pins to the Buddy Board on the Teen forums. :) 

kittyenpointe

Hi,

Okay, thank you for replying Miss Leigh, I’m sure I’ll enjoy the forums. 

(Edit: I just recently joined so I am not able to see the Buddy Board yet).

Kitty

Edited by kittyenpointe

Victoria Leigh

Oh, sorry about that, Kitty.  Welcome, kittyenpointe :)   Give it two or three weeks, and you will probably have enough posts to get there.  (That rule was made so that we can be sure that one is indeed a "Teen" before they post there. I'm sure you are, but we still have to follow the rules and policies.)

Mmp

Wow Kitty that's a lot of classes per week, no wonder you're improving very quickly! That's a lot of commitment and hard work for a 13 year old, I'm very impressed with your work ethic.