Ballet Talk for Dancers
  • Announcements

• Helene

2018 Joint Fundraiser for Ballet Talk for Dancers and Ballet Alert!   02/03/2018

We have launched our 2018 Fundraiser.  To donate, please see the instructions on our home page for checks (US dollars only) and credit card donations via PayPal.  We close the fundraiser as soon as we raise enough to sustain us for the next year, and we thank you for your support!
balletbooster

Ballet Companies With 28 Week Contracts or More

dcportrait
Btw, am I the only one who can't open Ed McPherson's link because my computer doesn't have the required program to do so?

No, I can't open it either :flowers:

lovemydancers

Not sure why, but I was unable to open it despite repeated attempts a couple of weeks ago, but tried again yesterday and could... :flowers: I have made no changes to my computer in the interim.

balletbooster

I was able to open it with no problems. :flowers:

Clara 76

Those of you who are having trouble opening the link:

You must have Microsoft Excel installed in your programs. If you are running Mac or otherwise not using a newer Windows product (except for the newest Windows), you will not be able to open the file. You would have to purchase Microsoft Office or perhaps try a free Trial in order to view the Excel file. :flowers:

ballet22

The 2005 list of companies with budgets over 1 million is now on danceusa.org under facts and figures.