Ballet Talk for Dancers

Footstretch

balletstar811

I know that there have been posts on this item before, the device from www.footstretch.com. but I was wondering if anyone actually has it and has worked with it? Has it helped??

We haven't had a lot of input on this product either in the past, at least not enough to make a "consumer's report" on (we did get a respectable response suggesting that Pro-Arch wasn't all it's cracked up to be), but it looks like a more formalized apparatus for tucking your toes under the edge of the sofa. Anybody out there got any experience with this, or anybody else's take that we can use?

Guest Ballet Mom

Hi I have the Pro Arch and it does stretch my foot. I was never able to get my foot under our couch in order for it to stretch enough. Having my Mom or Dad stretch my foot - they never knew how much pressure to apply. I use my Pro Arch in the am and pm. I have seen some improvement, but haven't used it for very long. Kerstin

• Administrators

Kersten, are you registered on Ballet Alert? You cannot post under your Mother's screen name. You are welcome to post, but you must have your own screen name.