Ballet Talk for Dancers
Sign in to follow this  
Alexandra

If the time is off....

Alexandra

It's 5 p.m. here, and I just noticed that a post said 6 p.m. That's because I had the daylight savings time box checked in my Control Panel. If this happens to you, just go into your control panel, into board settings, and uncheck that box.

Alexandra

If the times on the posts are an hour off for you, you can fix that! This board is set up so that everyone, no matter where he or she lives, can adjust the time to his or her own time zone. There's also a box in your control panel where you can check, or uncheck, daylight savings time.

So if the time that the board is showing doesn't seem right, go up to the top right of the board, click My Controls, and then scroll all the way down the menu on the left side until you see Board Settings. Click that, and the very first board setting is a list of time zones, with the daylight savings time box right under it.

BW

It took me a while to remember that here in the USA in order for the board time to appear correctly that I needed to un check the "daylight savings" box in My Controls. :wink: Maybe I'm not alone in this. :thumbsup:

Guest grace

then again, some of us just like to leave it as it is, so that we know what the time is in balletalertsville! :nopity:

shulie

Whereever that might be ... a truly wonderful little place full of wonderful people :green:

angel_lissa_91

Thanks i didn't get why it was off.... :green: thanks