Ballet Talk for Dancers to close ×
Ballet Talk for Dancers

How Many in here are boys?

Guest Until The End Of Time

There are about 6 males under the age of 21, technically, "boys", who post to Ballet Talk. There may be more who lurk, but they don't post. The rest of the male students and dancers are adults.

Ok, thats good to hear so few replied well its better than none at all. I noticed many others read this post but never replied. :yes: . Come out and say hi, or just put a little smiley face icon in your message. I know many of you exist you just don't bother to reply but thats ok. Well I thought I would greet you all and stir up something to talk about and become a band of Ballet buddies?? You can't blame me for trying :P

I think, mind you, I THINK that the rest are either busy with something else right now, or that they're just being prudent about making their presence known in the form of approximate age, user name, and other info that could be derived from their profiles. If you haven't had to dodge "funny" people who like to contact young boys yet, believe me, you will. And if we identify one of these, we take vigorous steps to control them, not only on-board, but also in relations with other authorities. We protect our members.

That's good, one of the many things I like this board better than others, due to a lot of of kids are being targeted against people who are preying on us because when they hear ballet they automatically think gay and older gay men are more interested in younger gay kids, it honestly scares me because on my way to ballet I have to walk like a block from where I park. I carry mace but I get paranoid that I am not going to pull it out on time and get myself really hurt. I am all for protection of everyone, except the bad guys.