Ballet Talk for Dancers

New York City Ballet Workout DVD

Guest NuAnointingDancer

Guest NuAnointingDancer

I just finished watching the NYCB Workout DVD and I was wondering does anyone else use this? If you do use this, how often do you uses it?

Thanx,

NuAnointingDancer

i got it for chiristmas, and i have only used it one. i know some people that do it like once a day though. i would just use it as often as you want to, or feel you need to.

I wish i could do it more often, but just don't have the time! I do it several times a week when I'm on break from school (I'm never on break from ballet B) ). The NYCB workout is so great! I love it.

it is soo cool! I have both of them (the first and second), and love them! :innocent: I do them whenever I feel like it or just to keep in shape between classes. usually, I'll just go up to the abdominal section, and then stop. I only do the whole thing if I have time. I also try to do it every sunday, as well as practicing my arabesque, stretching, and doing my thero band exercises!!! lol I have found that my thighs and stuff have got bigger since I started doing them, which I don't like, so I try to use the videos in moderation.

Guest Daniella64

I have them both and I do it whenever I have time, which is not often considering I go to School, work full time and dance 5 days a week, lol. BUt I found it very handy during the christmas vacation from ballet, to help keep in shape. I think the floor barre stuff is great!

Danielle

Guest imadancer

I was thinking about getting it too.My mom rented it one time but I only got to do a few stretches before rushing off to class. :dry:However, the part that I did was great! :wink: