Ballet Talk for Dancers

Buddy Board

Balletgirl19892003

• Administrators

Yes, you do, and you have been here long enough too. So, enjoy :wub: (Give me about 2 minutes to get your privileges activated. When I do, you will see the BB. You may need to refresh your browser on the forums page.)

• Administrators

Okay, twinkletoad, you are now a "teen", and should see the Buddy Board :wub: Sorry it took so long, but the board was not working.

Ms. Leigh I have finally completed my 30 posts :wub: and I have been at this message board for more than 2 weeks hehe. Will the buddy board be available for me now? Thank you!

• Administrators

Well, you have certainly been here long enough, but all your posts have been in the last few days. It was an obvious run for the BB. I would like to see you settle into being a regular contributor here, with substantial posts, before you go to the Buddy Board. Lets' give it a few more days. It's not just about the numbers, but also what your posts are like and how well they contribute to the board.

I, too have 30 posts, plus some on the brag board, but I guess they don't count because whenever I post there, they don't add anything on.

OK, ABTB, you're a teen, and nope, posts to the brag board don't count. We had people posting to it saying nothing but "congratulations", "good for you", and "twenty-three skiddoo" and other such meaningful prose until they had amassed thirty posts and then expected to go onto the Buddy Board. :D

Ooo :lol: Thank you for telling us. Otherwise we wouldn't have known to put you there. We used to ask, but so many simply said "no, thanks" that now we wait until somebody with more than 30 posts and more than 14 days from their first post tells us! Just wait two minutes and you'll be a Ballet Talk Teen.

• Administrators

You have the number of posts, but not quite two weeks. You will be eligible tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...