Ballet Talk for Dancers

headshots

Guest pointequeen

You don't have time to fulfil a requirement? Are you sure then, that you have enough time to go to SFB? :wub: Besides, what go somewhere? Sit down at home, have mom take a snapshot, take it to the photo machine at the pharmacy, bingo! Even the size you want.

I was just wondering, but for a headshot would a school picture work (this is for future reference)? Or would your hair have to be in a bun? Which would be preffered?

for the SFB auditions the headshots don't have to be exacly passport sized. just preferably smaller than a 4" by 6". hair in a bun is prefered, but not completely necessary. for mine i cut my head out of a picture i found lying around :thumbsup: .

good luck on saturday guys! :thumbsup: we'll be great! pointequeen, don't be surprised if a total stranger says hi to you, it's probably me. :wub: (btw this is Giselle37 from pointe mb, i go to bbt....).

For my SFB audition I just went to the UPS Store and got a picture taken there. It cost about $10 though and took about 5 minutes. Plus if they messed it up they let you do it over. Otherwise I would just take a school photo or take a picture you already have and take it to the pharmacy like Mr. Johnson said. At my audition if your picture was too big or you didn't have one they charged you like $5 and took a picture of you on a disposable camera. :firedevil: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR AUDITION!

~C.C.~ :o