Ballet Talk for Dancers

My schedule

Guest devion101

Guest devion101

Hi all,

Well Ms. Leigh and Mr. Johnson, I know you get this a lot, but could I ask you to review my ballet schedule and tell me if it's sufficient for someone who would like to go pro eventually? I also go to summer programs, just for a note. Here it is:

M: Ballet Tech

T: Ballet Tech, followed by pointe

W: Either rest day or class at PNB, depending on how much homework I have, lol

TH: Variations

F: Ballet Tech, followed by pointe

S: Ballet Tech

Well, whaddya think? The only problem is that the pointe classes are beginner :) , because that's all my studio offers at this point. So it's pretty easy and boring, but I take variations on pointe which kind of makes up for it. I'm also going to see if I can arrange to take a private hour lesson of pointe maybe once a week if I can manage it. Thanks!

Cheers,

Dev

Duh? Variations without any other class before it? That's not the greatest idea I ever saw.

Guest devion101

Yeah, I know, but there's not a lot I can do about that.... :cool2: . I usually get there about half an hour to 45 minutes before the class though to thoroughly warm up. What about the rest of it? Thanks for the reply.

Cheers,

Dev