Ballet Talk for Dancers

Whats the difference?

Guest Until The End Of Time

isn't it more maximum support than the normal thong backed capezio dance belt? because thats what I have right now and, I honestly think the top part is starting to loosen. The quilted seems to be more supportive and elastic all around.

I will say that the quilted is rather more comfortable - less like being sawn in half from both directions.

Is the capezio quilted pouch elastic all around for the waist or is it similiar to the regular dance belt? also is it true that the quilted gives more support?

I have three of the Capezio quilted dance belts. The waistband is one large (about 3 inches) piece of elastic that attaches in the front to a material similar to a windbreaker. Attached to that material is the quilted triangle support section.

I find mine very supportive and fairly comfortable most of the time. The only bad thing is the throng piece which it quite hard, so if it gets in the wrong place it can cause some discomfort. This is only a problem when you first put it on. Once you adjust everything it becomes unnoticeable.

It definitely is more concealing than less supportive belts.

Oh, I was looking for something thats more supportive. I don't mind the thong back due that I am already used to it. To me the quilted seem more supportive. because the elastic goes all the way around. unlike the other capezio dance belt i have only has elastic in the back and nothing in the front. I have found dance belts on this site.

Deleted by mbjerk: The link posted was to a site not for dancers and this site is a bit too much given the teens on the board. Therfore I have deleted the link and reference. In the future for this topic, please stick with the dance maker companies such as Capezio, Bloch, etc.

mbjerk I am sorry. I had no idea that it was inapproperiate, because all I did was type in dance belts and that site came up as one of the many sites. I noticed some of the apperal on there was :clapping: eck. Next time I will contact a mod before I post a link that I am not definite on.

Would the quilted pouch be more supportive and not feel like a regular capezio dance belt?