ABTBluebird

Whom do you prefer?  

289 members have voted

1. 1. Whom do you prefer?

• Angel Corella
    • Ethen Stiefel
    • Jose Manuel Carreño
    • Vladimir Malakhov

For me Angel is definitely number 1! His leaps and turns are absolutely astounding! It seems like he is suspended in the air when he jumps! He also has such a presence on stage that when all 4 of them are on stage your eyes seem to be drawn to him! By far Angel is the best for me :lol::thumbsup:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel Johnson

• silvy

• Clara 76

• ABTBluebird

i choose ethan stiefel because in center stage he was AMAZING, but all the other guys are good too:D

• 2 months later...

OH MY! How difficult! I admire Angel Corella because he is breaking limits because he is a leftie and I believe that lefties deserve more recognition. Notice how most pas de deuxs and other choreography is geared towards the right side? WE ARE FIGHTERS!! :cool2:

(Sorry, I did not realize I had already posted!)

• 9 months later...

For me, it is a toss up between Malakov and Carreno. Malakov's lines are exquisite, and Carreno's technical dancing (turns, jumps) really appeal to me because he retains such flawless technique during the execution of these elements.

• 1 month later...

I voted for Angel Corella because he is wonderful! :wub: I think is turns are one of the best I've ever seen! And he is great with any impressive tricks! An unbelievably close second is Ethan Stiefel, who is also beautiful! :wub: I think he was amazing in center stage, and his jumps and turns were great. I thought he was really something special throughout the whole of center stage, and I also went to see him in Fancy Free, in which he was very good (and very funny!) :lol: From little_dancer123 x :)

P.S. I think the others are brilliant too! And I've also watched Malakhov do Remanso in the ABT now dvd and that was the best thing I've ever seen! :speechless::yes::) I mean really a standard that I didn't think possible!

I picked Corella because I love the way he performs! I can never stop watching him. He has a great smile, too! : )

I assume you mean Carmen...but this poll is about which male dancer you like.

I see you've edited your post, pointegirl18. Where have you seen him dance?

Edited by Clara 76
  • 1 month later...

I'm with everything people have said about Malakhov, but I have to say Carreno. There's a presence he has on stage that draws me in. It doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous. Whoops, didn't mean to let that one slide.

Angel Corella is amazing!!! I watched a video on youtube the other day of him doing a pas de duex from Don Q I think it was and both of the dancers (I forget the girls name :rolleyes: ) were astounding!!! He appears to hang in the air before he lands! :wub:

Edit: The girl was Paloma Herrera (sp?) :offtopic:

Guest sugarplummy5

It was a tough choice between Corella and Stiefel for me. I love Angel because of his glowing presence, but I picked Ethan because I think he's more versatile at times.

I voted for ethan stiefel!!!! since I saw him in center stage and then later live on-stage I just love him!!! He's amazing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I will vote for Corella's energy, Malakhov's placement, Stiefel's artistry and Carreno's grace.

I will also vote for Corella's slave (Corsaire), Malakhov's Solor (Bayadere), Steifel's Oberon (The Dream) and Carreno's Sigfried (Swan Lake).

But really theres only one!!!

CARLOS ACOSTA

I will vote for Corella's energy, Malakhov's placement, Stiefel's artistry and Carreno's grace.

I will also vote for Corella's slave (Corsaire), Malakhov's Solor (Bayadere), Steifel's Oberon (The Dream) and Carreno's Sigfried (Swan Lake).

But really theres only one!!!

CARLOS ACOSTA

nice! :D

• 1 month later...

All of these are fine, but I'm so pleased with the way that Herman Cornejo has developed over the last few years, that he has to enter the equations, too. He's such a charmer, besides the terrific technique. Real simpatico.