Ballet Talk for Dancers to close ×
Ballet Talk for Dancers

Email Addresses

Mel Johnson

In about a week, I'm going to be sending a "bullet" test message around to selected members, teens, and new members just to find out if their email addresses which are found in their profiles actually work, or whether we get them fired back at us for "user unknown". Everybody please look at your profile and make sure your present email address will give you a message! If we get messages from the friendly Mailer-Daemon, then I have to start thinking about suspending posting privileges.

Scroll to the top of the page, then click on "My Controls". On the left side of the page, there is a scroll-down menu, and one of the choices is "edit profile". Click that, and fix! :(

My email address is the address provided by my school to me. While I still use it and check it, I believe they will be offline temporarily sometime this month to be cleaned out. I hope this does not cause a problem.

Don't worry. it's only a periodic spot check. I don't do everybody. I'll make sure I don't check yours.