Ballet Talk for Dancers

funny BA story

mini cooper

mini cooper

My dd and I joked about telling folks to watch for my husband's distinctive gray, curly hair. That is how we find him in a crowd. Some may think I am exaggerating, but we just had this encounter after delivering dd to CPYB.

When we were in the rental car return place in Philadelphia (a really long way from our home in Texas), a young man (30-ish) approached my husband, and called him by name. It turns out my husband taught a Junior Achievement class to this kid when the kid was in 7th grade. I joked about the distinctive hair, and he laughed and said, "It sure made an impression on me..." My husband teases that I gave him the gray hair because he did not have any before he married me! That's actually quite true.

mc

:yes:

Are there any plans yet to meet in New York this year? My son flew to NY this year, so I do not have to drive him, but would love to have an excuse to come to NY and meet everyone again. He is at SAB this year, but I think both ABT and SAB finish on the same day this year. Is anyone organizing a Balletalert get together at the fountain?