Ballet Talk for Dancers
Guest xballetdreamsx

buddy board...

Guest balletluver13

Can you add me to the Buddy Board now pleeeease. I think I have 30 posts. :wub:

Victoria Leigh

Bumping this topic up for new members to see. When you are eligible for the Buddy Board, please ask here. PLEASE do NOT send PRIVATE MESSAGES asking about the Buddy Board.

Zed
Bumping this topic up for new members to see. When you are eligible for the Buddy Board, please ask here. PLEASE do NOT send PRIVATE MESSAGES asking about the Buddy Board.

Heh... Oops. Am guilty of this. :yes:

So yes. I am under eighteen and have 30 + posts and would like to get the buddy board if possible.

Mel Johnson

All right, Z, you should see the Buddy Board now.

Zed

Yep! Thanks. :yes:

ama1090

Buddy-Board-Visibility Time for me! :D

Please! And thank you!

Victoria Leigh

Okay ama1090, you are now a "Teen", which allows you to see the BB. Sorry it took so long, but I just got here.

ama1090

No problem! Thanks Ms Leigh! :o

Guest balletluver13

I'm still not a teen. I can't see the BB. I think I filled all the requirerments and yes I am under 18. Is there anything else I don't know about besides being a full member?

Mel Johnson

You just did the last step. You have to let the Administrators know that you want to go into Buddy Board, because we MANUALLY roll you over into "Teens", while the software will automatically make you a "Member" after 30 posts.

Guest balletluver13

I know. There is a previous post from me on this thread asking to be put on the BB. I was wondering if there was something else that I hadn't done, because I didn't get put on. I also figured that it might have been because after I got thirty posts, I got grounded from the computer so I didn't post for a long time. Thank You. :)

Mel Johnson

Nope, it was our fault. That's one of the drawbacks of the manual system. You posted on 2/16, which was entering a long and hectic weekend. Both Ms. Leigh and I were very busy then, and we just plain didn't get to it. I apologize.

NYCB2Be

May I please get on the buddy board too?

Victoria Leigh

Okay, NYCB2be, you should now be able to see the BB. You might need to refresh the home page :grinning: