Guest xballetdreamsx

buddy board...

Fairy

Thank you!!!!!!! :)

~Fairy

dancetolive

buddy board please! im 14 30 posts (i think) :o

Victoria Leigh

Yes, you do have 30 posts, although some of them are certainly not what I would call substantial :) However, since we do know you are a teen, I will change your category to teen, and then you will see the BB.

dancetolive

thankyou Ms. Leigh!!! :ermm:

Victoria Leigh

It's a private forum for teens, 13-18, where they can talk about things we don't allow on YD, like tights and leotards and polls about favorite dancers, etc. It's a secure forum, so they can also share email and IM addresses. You have to be on the board for 14 days and have 30 substantial posts to be admitted.

Guest TinyDancer1205

Hmm I'm fourteen (turning 15) and i have 30+ posts...been a member for over 14 days... May I be qualified for the BB? :dizzy:

Victoria Leigh

Okay, TinyDancer, you are now admitted! :dizzy:

snowtiger

Ok, I'm new here. Meaning I signed up because a friend suggested I did. A buddyboard sounds interesting, but I don't know what it is, and I don't know how to get on one. help? :P:)

Mel Johnson

Welcome snowtiger, to Ballet Talk for Dancers. :P

The Buddy Board is a private forum for teens which we have set up for young dancers to chat loosely about ballet, and also to run polls and send more confidential information like names and email addresses. Because this is a board where sensitive information may be posted, we want to be sure that the members there ARE really Teens (18 and under), and not some masqueraders looking for "little ballerinas". :) Therefore, we have a 14-day minimum for members to be on the board, and a minimum of 30 substantive posts, so we get to know who you are. Substantive posts do not include "OK, thanks", "Yes, I know", or any posts on the Brag Board. We've held up changing members over to Teens membership for flooding the board with nonsense posts.

baking_balletdancer

Hello! I would like to be admitted to the buddy board. Only one problem. Under my name, it says I have written 28 posts. Everytime I write a post, it stays at 28. :wink: I did a search and found I have written 32 posts(well, 33 including this one). I am 13 and have been a member for well over 14 days. May I PLEASE be admitted to the buddy board?

Thanks,

baking_balletdancer

Edited by baking_balletdancer

Victoria Leigh

Baking balletdancer, posts on the Brag Board don't count. Sorry :wink:

Guest somedaySAB

Hello Ms. Leigh and Mr. Johnson! :D

I haven't asked in a while but I would really love to be on the Buddy Board. Is it alright?

Victoria Leigh

Yes, of course. Have you asked before and we missed it or something? Or did you not have the post count? Anyway, will do it now.