Ballet Talk for Dancers
Guest probablydancin

UNREGISTER

Guest probablydancin

I'm sorry...but I need to unregister from Ballet Talk. :yes: How would I go about doing this?

Victoria Leigh

Why would you want to do that, probablydancin? If you do not participate that is fine, but why "unregister"? You might want to come back someday :yes:

Guest probablydancin

well my parents think I spend too much time on here when I get home and they think I dont have a life and stuff...I know it sounds stupid but they want me to delete my account! :yes:

thedriver

probablydancin are you REALLY spending all of your on-line time on the BT web-site or are you also visiting other dance boards and instant-messaging with your friends? :yes:

Guest probablydancin

ha, thedriver. but I am REALLY spending alot of time on here. :yes:

Victoria Leigh

How about if I just "temporarily suspend" your posting privileges? This way, if you want to come back on at some point, you can let me know via email. (VLeigh7023@aol.com) You will still be able to read, of course, which you can do even if I delete your membership. :D

Guest grace

excuse me....

proabablydancin, have your parents looked at THIS site?

as a teacher (and an old person!), i would like to be able to inform them that it is very educational, and responsibly managed, and is not a waste of time...of course we ALL have to prioritise our time, and MAYBE you ARE spending too much time here - only you and they would know that. (i know that at times in the past I have spent too much time here... it's easy to do, because it's so good.

but could i suggest that if you show them THIS site (which is the best one!) you might be able to negotiate a certain amount of time here, AFTER your school work and chores are done?

Victoria Leigh

VERY good idea, grace! Thank you :D