Ballet Talk for Dancers

5678balletmom

They said they would try to have decisions by early March.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sgmca

• sparkles

• denipark

• Ed McPherson

4 hours ago, 2busy said:

At the virtual info season and Q and A recently with the dance dept, they said there was a hard date by which they would notify, but hoped to be before then. Was the hard date April 1 and hopefully before? My mind was hoping it was March 1, does anyone remember? Thanks 

My notes say they hoped by early march, definitely by April 1.

Marzipandreams

My d heard from Indiana U. on Friday!! She got accepted into the ballet dept. Woohoo!!!!

Fouronlychildren

Congratulations!!

5678balletmom

Congratulations!!

Marzipandreams

Thanks for the congrats!! Now we have to see if any ballet scholarships are coming! Hope you are all happy with the schools your dancers have gotten in! Merde!

On 3/7/2021 at 9:14 PM, Marzipandreams said:

My d heard from Indiana U. on Friday!! She got accepted into the ballet dept. Woohoo!!!!

Congratulations!  My daughter was also accepted.  I would love to connect with you so we can connect our daughters but I'm not sure how.  I'm not allowed to send private messages because I haven't posted enough on this site and I think if I share my email address it will get removed by an admin. So few are accepted at IU that its hard for our kids to find each other online.  

16 minutes ago, MMPMom said:

Congratulations!  My daughter was also accepted.  I would love to connect with you so we can connect our daughters but I'm not sure how.  I'm not allowed to send private messages because I haven't posted enough on this site and I think if I share my email address it will get removed by an admin. So few are accepted at IU that its hard for our kids to find each other online.  

My daughter as well - also not able to send messages so would love admin to let us know how we can connect!  

Marzipandreams

Kimg and MMPMom, I can private message you both and then we can exchange emails. I will do it tonight. Busy day today!

1 hour ago, Kimg said:

My daughter as well - also not able to send messages so would love admin to let us know how we can connect!  

I think you and I are connected in FB messenger. 😉

Still waiting here to hear! So nerve wracking! Had a friend get a “no” 2 fridays ago, and see your “yes”. Wonder what still no answer means!?!

Marzipandreams

2busy have you checked your spam or promotions if you use gmail? I would email them about your results.

CBrooks

Does IU Jacobs/Ballet program notify about acceptance through the GetAcceptd portal's messages feature, or the university application status portal, or some other way?

balletmom729

My dd got an email from Jacobs. Think she got one for her acceptance from the university as well.