Ballet Talk for Dancers

New Forum

Victoria Leigh

May I please join too, when everything's up and working?

Clara 76

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Victoria Leigh

• Mel Johnson

• go-tutu-go

I would like to be added to the new forum also, please.

Thank you for the time and attention this takes.

Happy_in_Md

Do I understand correctly that this new forum will be parents only (no students?)

May I be admitted? (When you have time.) Thank you.

• Administrators
Victoria Leigh

Yes, parents and teachers only, no students should even see it listed. Parents do not see the Buddy Board for Teens, and that is what we trying to do with this new forum, Parent/Teacher Conference Room. However, we have one (hopefully only one!) glitch remaining. For some reason some people who are members but have not been admitted to the PTA group are able to see and access the forum. This should not happen, so we still have some work to do. Sorry about that.

Everyone who has requested it and is qualified will be admitted as soon as this is worked out, but in the meantime I would prefer that no topics are started. Not sure how much time I will have to give to this today, but will do the best I can. Mel is also here today, so maybe he will be able to figure out where that glitch is! :devil:

Please add me, as well, when you get a chance. Looking forward to this new forum. :wub:

Thanks,

Deb

• Administrators
Victoria Leigh

Monday, 2:15 p.m., EDT - I think we have admitted everyone who has requested it to this moment in time! :( I think you may start posting on the new forum now!