Ballet Talk for Dancers
Guest prettyINpointes92

The Royal Ballet

balletndance

Paris Opera Ballet is deffinately my favorite! I've never seen them in person, but I've watched them on Youtube and they look amazing!!!

Cupcake

Love ABT and Kirov Ballet, and lately I have been developing a liking to Anaheim Ballet because of their fun loving attitude in their Podcast videos.

Angela

I saw the Kirov performing last year and it was definitely the most amazing thing I've ever seen

I also love Eiffman Ballet, Complexions, and ABT

Royal Ballerina

My favorite companies are Royal Ballet, New York City Ballet, Paris Opera Ballet, and American Ballet Theater!

Royal Ballerina

...and to add to my list Pacific Northwest Ballet!

JulianeM

My favorite is NYCB! They dance the best ballet and have the best reportory! The dancers are beautiful and dance with a wonderful quality! I love Balanchine!

dancetillyoudrop

Mariinsky Ballet, Bolshoi Ballet, and American Ballet Theatre. To be honest, I sort of love all of them! :)

aldballerina

The Royal Ballet! A close second is POB.

ballet.bunny

My favourite company here in Canada is the National Ballet of Canada...their dancers are spectacular and I love their repertoire! I also really admire the Royal Ballet, Pacific Northwest Ballet, and the Mariinsky Ballet.

Dance Dreamer

I cant pick my favorite! I honestly think that every single professional company (no matter how small or big) has it's own unique quality and grace that it brings to the stage. I don't think I could pick my favorite ballet company. I love the Royal Ballet, the Joffrey Ballet. the Paris Opera Ballet, the San Fransico Ballet, the American Ballet Theatre, and I love the Russian Ballet companies.

scarfy189

This is such a hard question, but I think the Royal Ballet, the Royal Danish Theatre, the Kirov, American Ballet Theatre, and Suzanne Farrell Ballet are my favorites :)

balletgeek

I also love the Royal Ballet! I can't put my finger on what exactly makes me love them as much as I do, but they are by far my favorite!! (Maybe it has something to do with The Royal Ballet School Diaries lI read in elementary school?!) But of course NYCB, the Kirov, and PNB are absolutely wonderful as well (just to name a few)!!