Ballet Talk for Dancers

Dancebelt question

Guest HeroOfTime

Guest HeroOfTime

I find that my dancebelt (M. Stevens milliskin with thong back) offers the most support of any other undergarment I've ever owned. Now is there any defacto law that says I can't use it as a jockstrap for when I go bike riding? Or should I at the very least buy another one and keep one in my dresser next to my cycling gear and one in my dancebag?

~Pete

Good memory, Ed. Actually, the sticky we have says we DO talk about the dance belt itself. It's what goes inside it where we have to be careful about speech. Some guy was entirely too concerned with the latter, so I suspended him and told him to consult a urologist.

The dance belt is a fine athletic supporter. If you find that it works well for cycling, by all means use it. The dance belt doesn't care. Sure, get an extra.

Guest HeroOfTime

Thanks, Mel. Yeah I was looking for the sticky that I thought he was referring to and I couldn't find it. But I do remember your sticky about .... what you mentioned. I have no need or desire to even go there. Good day to you my fine fellows! :blushing:

~Pete

P.S. No about my other topic? (It should still be in the list.)

You mean about getting another one just for cycling? Sure, no problem with that. It will increase the life of the "dance-only" one.