Ballet Talk for Dancers

Magazines: Fashion and NYCB

I have also noticed in past issues of US Vogue that along with pictures of other celebrities will also be pictures of ballet dancers at society events in NYC. A year or two ago they featured Yuan Yuan Tan of San Francisco Ballet as being the thin body type in their annual issue about women's body types (not sure of the exact name for that issue). I am always impressed with how many dancers I see in Vogue, as opposed to any other non-dance/fashion magazine. For instance, InStyle never featured dancers the few years that I read it.

Dance_Scholar_London

Fashion and ballet always had a close relationship which can be traced back to the French Court :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Spanish vogue did do a photo shoot with students from the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School this year. I think it's going to be in the September issue.

Guest balletandsynchro

My DD and I really enjoyed the photos in Deutche Vogue. The black and white was great! We are keeping our eyes peeled for the Vogue Espan~a. (sorry, I couldn't add the tilde properly) :)