Ballet Talk for Dancers
Our Thanks and Gratitude to Everyone Who Has Contributed to Our 2020 Fundraiser <3 <3 <3
Shadow

Online Videos: Polina Semionova

dancepig

Did we break it? I was able to view the video back when you first posted it, then all of a sudden the link didn't work. Now I tried your new link and that doesn't work for me either. I have tried searching the net to see if this video is available for purchase - I would love to be able to share this with others that don't have a computer - but had no luck in locating the video. Now, even with dsl I can't get the video to play on my computer. I tried quicktime and Windows Media player, nothing helps. Any advice as to how I can either watch this on my computer or purchase the video to watch at home on my tv? Thank you!

Mrs. Stahlbaum

The new link works on my Macintosh, but the picture is so small. I would also love to buy a copy of the video. Vicarious, did you have any luck trying to get one?

Guest afroballet01

New Link:

http://www.katapult-film.com/

How to view video: Click on:

1. KATAPULT

2. directors

3. Daniel Lwowski

4. Herbert Gronenmeyer,Demo

This is a high quality one like the origional link.Hope that helps!

dancepig
New Link:

http://www.katapult-film.com/

How to view video: Click on:

1. KATAPULT

2. directors

3. Daniel Lwowski

4. Herbert Gronenmeyer,Demo

This is a high quality one like the origional link.Hope that helps!

That worked perfectly, thank you very much!

Guest That'sMyPointe

Polina came to guest as Aurora in my company's production of Sleeping Beauty this spring. She was so absolutly breathtaking and awe-inspiring!!!! I got a picture with her. She was soooooooo amazing to watch. She is only 19 years old, and one of the best dancers by far that I have ever ever seen! She is sure to have a brilliant career. She is very tall, about 5ft10 (I think?) and stick skinny, although she does have more breast size than many dancers who are very thin. Watch out! she is soon to be very famous!

[Edited by moderator to change a couple of words about the chest size. :wink:)

vicarious
Vicarious, did you have any luck trying to get one?

Well, I ordered it today. We'll see when it gets here. Everything was in German and Euros so I'll believe it when I get it. Basically I just logged onto the German Amazon, entered my email and password and did the order. I opened another screen and had the US Amazon up so that I could match the buttons and make sure I was clicking on the right ones. I'll let you know when it comes in.

dance_through_life

any other links available? None seem to work on my computer!

Siegelife

I can't see it any longer either. Help!

Memo

I went but it only showed a small section of it not the whole video like before. :thumbsup:

ama1090

Yeah! The link vicarious gave works for me. :wink: The quality seems pretty low, & a small screen though. :thumbsup:

Amy'sMom

If you can't get enough of Polina, here's a link to some photos of her rehearsing Manon: Polina Photos Enjoy! :thumbsup:

vicarious

DVDs came in! The Semionova video, titled Demo, is on the extra dvd. It's great seeing it on the full screen of my TV. See post above about how I ordered it. It was $47.00 US after the shipping and extra. The coreographer is Rudiger Reschke.

The tempo seems to be a bit faster. That's probably because it's not streaming.

ellebelle1988

Quality is worse than the other link, but it is still okay. I could sit there and watch her all day...the song is gorgeous, too. Wish I could translate it.

lsu

Ellebelle, look on this thread and you will see the translation posted. :)