Online Videos: Polina Semionova

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amy'sMom

• vicarious

• Siegelife

The link to the aforementioned video is simply of the singer singing - nothing of our dancer. Is this the case for anyone else?

It won't play for me at all. :)

I wish I could just purchase this clip on a DVD somewhere. I want to show it to several folks who do not own computers (gads - imagine that!), but I cannot find any place that has just this clip for sale. I love both the music and the dancing.

Sorry if that Polina/Vladimir link isn't working for everyone. You can try going to the Staatsballett Berlin website (which is where I found it) and follow these steps:

Staatsballett Berlin Website

Click on "Service", then click on "Ballettshop"

You will see a list of DVDs. The 1st DVD listed says "Vladimir Malakhov" and has 3 selections you can click on to see samples. The 3rd selection is the clip of Polina.

Hope this works for everyone. :dry:

Amy's mom,

This link does work, but the clip is different than the one we are trying to access (unless I am missing something). We're trying to access one that is a beautiful ballad being sung by a fellow. That is the accompaniment to Polina's beautiful dance.

OK, Mini cooper. It was unclear to me which clip was being referred to, so I posted again in case it was mine. The link that Vicarious posted on Sept 27 (pg 3 of this tread) works fine for me in accessing the video you are looking for.

• 1 month later...
Guest dancergirl

Thank you very much for your translation.I can understand the feelings of the dance better now.Loves...

"Some day I will find and love you.

I will find you and love you more than myself.

Some day I will find you- or find you not."

Neither will work for me! :)