Ballet Talk for Dancers
ballet_anna

Ballet History Board

ballet_anna

I went to look at the ballet history board today and it tells me it's a protected forum. Have i come in the wrong way or done something wrong? I've been able to see it before? Thanks, anna x

ballet_anna

Oh hang on I can see it now, I wasn't logged in earlier but I am now is that why?

Victoria Leigh

Yes, that is why. That forum is only available to our members, and cannot be seen by people who have not registered.

shulie

Dear Mods,

why is the Ballet History board which does not give out any more personal information about people here protected and others giving out more personal facts about members here like the Health board is not? :grinning:

Is there any special reason for that?

Just for curiosity. :D

Victoria Leigh

Yes. We feel that the History board is a special privilege for our members. Our brilliant Director Emeritus is providing that for us, and we feel that it is a great gift which should not be just out there for everyone who just lurks and does not participate in Ballet Talk for Dancers. :yucky:

Mel Johnson

Think of it as a fringe benefit, and also an incentive for guests to sign on as members! :yucky:

shulie

Ah I see- so it is not a security precaution but a bon bon for members! :innocent: I see! Thanks for clarifying!